Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide
Your Personal Guide to the World of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy.
Lavender, peppermint, rosemary and other healing plants are likely right at your fingertips, or just beyond at a nearby garden. Now unlocking their healing powers is, too.
Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: An Introductory Guide offers all the techniques, tools, and tips you need to start creating natural, toxic-free medicine and everyday household products from the comfort of your home.
Everything you need to know to get started with essential oils:
- Over 300 natural recipes for every household including those for health, home and beauty
- Enjoy 'Your Personal Apothecary', which includes profiles of more than 60 essential oils
- Learn to measure, dispense, and blend essential oils like a seasoned aromatherapist
- Discover the 25 most effective essential oils for natural healing
- Master techniques for massage, acupressure, inhalation, and more
- Study safety tips for pregnant women, children, babies, and pets
- Apply everyday remedies for common ailments such as acne, migraines, nausea, and stress
- Use toxic-free household items, from lavender laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner to air fresheners
- Enjoy calming beauty treatments, including face masks, body butter, and soothing bath salts