How to Remain Calm in the Midst of Chaos
Believe it or not, you are not doomed by your genes, upbringing or the environment.
This 107-page book by Kirstyn Marriott provide tips and insights, so you'll easily recognize the symptoms of stress and be better equipped to deal with the demands of today's fast-paced and chaotic life.
In the pages of this book you will discover:
- Why you do not need to do a yoga class, holiday or attend a retreat to de-stress
- How to recognize commonly overlooked symptoms of stress
- How to be calm in ANY situation
- Why stress is actually your friend and how to recognise the early signs
- How to instantly remove overwhelm
- How to easily release mental, emotional and physical stress
- What stress is actually doing to your health
Note: This is a soft cover book. The pictures are for illustrative purposes only.