Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. The main chemical components of Eucalyptus radiata are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, making it an ideal oil to promote feelings of clear breathing and open airways and for creating a soothing massage experience. Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. Studies have shown that Eucalyptus is effective in helping lessen tension. Eucalyptus can be found in mouth rinses to freshen breath and promote oral health.
- Helps to clear the mind
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
- Combine with Lemon and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality
How to Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with fractionated coconut oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Oils for Life Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.