Use the power of clove oil and tea tree oil to kill mould growing in showers and other wet/damp areas.
What you need
- 150ml Vinegar
- 15 drops of Clove essential oil
- 15 drops of Tea Tree essential oil
- Filtered water or Cooled boiled water
- Glass trigger spray bottle
What you do
- Place the vinegar and essential oils into the glass trigger spray bottle.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with the filtered water.
- Put the trigger spray head on and shake to mix the ingredients.
Spray regularly in shower/bathroom damp areas and remember to shake each time to mix ingredients.
Tip! It's a good idea to clear the trigger spray of the contents after each use, to prolong the life of your spray head. Do this by simply removing the spray head and spraying the contents back into the bottle. This is not essential, but a good habit to get into.