Yoga Mat Spray
A great way to keep your beloved yoga mat fresh and smelling amazing is to use a natural yoga mat spray.
What you need
- 60mls Vinegar
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- Filtered water or Cooled boiled water
- 100ml Glass spritzer bottle*
- Small funnel (optional)
This recipe can be made in small spritzer bottles (e.g. 30ml or 50ml). Just adjust the ingredients accordingly.
What you do
- Place your essential oil drops into the spritzer bottle (use a small funnel to assist)
- Add the vinegar to the spritzer bottle
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with filtered water or cooled boiled water
- Replace spritzer cap and shake to mix ingredients.
Spray all over your mat (but not too much). Remember to shake bottle each time before use.
Important! Not all yoga mats are made the same so be careful using this spray on some mats as the essential oils can cause damage. It is suggested you spray a small patch (preferable on the underside) to test on your mat before spraying all over.