Making your own natural sugar scrub as a natural alternative to commercial exfoliant products. Not only will you know exactly what is in the product, you will help the environment by only washing 100% natural ingredients down the drain.
What you need
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 10-15 drops of pure essential oil (your choice)
- Airtight container (approx. 250ml required in total). Consider a plastic container if using in wet areas like the shower.
What you do
- Combine brown sugar, fractionated coconut oil and essential oils into a bowl.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Store in an airtight container.
Apply a small amount to hands and scrub for 30 seconds or until sugar has dissolved. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.